Detailed description of project Back
In general, the program to support implementation of EU-Guinea cooperation (PAMOC) in the Republic of Guinea will help to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and impact of EU aid to increase its impact on poverty reduction and economic and social sustainable development of the Republic of Guinea.
This technical assistance (TA) will:
- Strengthen the capacity of the NAO, services and other Guinean actors in the implementation of EDF national indicative programs;
- Improve the quality and visibility of EDF interventions in the country and their integration into coherent sector approaches coordinated with other development partners.
Specifically, the TA will:
- Strengthen the capacity of the NAO and its services, as well as prime contractors and project management units in:
- Work organization, programming, identification and formulation;
- Accounting, financial, contractual and administrative management of projects;
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Develop and implement a human resources management program for the EDF Management Unit (CGFED), together with a training program for officers of the Unit and the various stakeholders in the EU-Guinea cooperation;
- Promote the role of effectively steering the cooperation by the NAO and the recognition by all actors, in particular through the coordination of all project visibility activities.
Type of services provided
The resident expert team consists of 4 key experts:
- Team leader (845 m/d);
- Finance and Contracts Expert (878 m/d);
- 2 M&E Specialists (1.596 m/d).
Further targeted short term expertise (107 m/d) is provided, in specific areas.