Detailed description of project Back
The overall objective of the mission is to carry out a final evaluation of the project BFK/014 on behalf of LuxDev.
In this context, the mission aims to:
- Analyse the Outcomes and specific Objectives reached at the time of the Evaluation compared to what was planned in the Project Document;
- Analyse the realised progress as regards of cross-cutting themes;
- Analyse the Outcomes reached by the Project in terms of Capacity Building. The capacity building concerns different levels (local, regional, national) and different types of actors (operators, decentralized and national technical services, local authority);
- Analyse the Project monitoring and management, giving special attention to: (i) the harmonisation and alignment principles, (ii) monitoring of the different intervention levels (means, tasks, outcomes, specific objective);
- Identify the Lessons learnt and propose Recommendations for future Projects in the same sector;
- Provide evaluation report.
Type of services provided
As part of the mission, PROMAN provides two evaluator experts specialized in basic education and alphabetisation:
- Jean-Emmanuel BUI, independent consultant, evaluation expert, 21 m/d of services;
- Aïssata DAKUYO, independent consultant, alphabetisation expert, 15 m/d of services.