Detailed description of project Back
The Ghana Employment and Social Protection (GESP) Programme, funded by the 11th EDF is expected to contribute to enhance social protection services, notably for vulnerable population groups and to generate employment opportunities, with a particular attention to the youth in Ghana.
The overall objective of the assignment is to support the European Union Delegation to Ghana (EUD) with the preparation of the Terms of Reference for the tender dossier to award the service contract “Support to Communication andVisibility actions for the Programme.
The specific objectives are to:
- Analyse the needs of the GESP Programme, in terms of communication and visibility;
- Propose possible areas of support and actions to be covered under the above-mentioned service contract.
Type of services provided
- Review all the relevant documents related to the GESP programme made available by the Institutional and implementing partners of the programme in order to have an overview of the Ghanaian (development cooperation) context in terms of communication and visibility impact of the GESP programme;
- Take carefully stock of the EU requirements under the new ‘Communication and Visibility in EU-financed external actions. Requirements for implementing partners’ (2018) as well as other relevant documents related to the communication activities of the EUD;
- Organise meetings with the key institutional and operational implementing partners of the programme;
- Prepare the Terms of Reference of the tender dossier according to EC template and format for the award of the service contract;
- Develop a budget estimate for the tender dossier of the service contract (shadow budget);
- Assist the preparation of the tender dossier.
Main staff provided:
- Communication & Visibility specialist (24 w/d).