Detailed description of project Back
The National Aid Fund (NAF) is one of the leading institutions in the field of social protection in Jordan. Established in 1986 pursuant to law No. 36/1986, the Fund aims to provide assistance to the most deprived and vulnerable groups to improve their standard of living through the following range of services:
- Monthly Cash Assistance, either recurrent or temporary, to extremely poor families;
- Emergency Cash Assistance to individuals or families suffering from emergency or natural disaster situations;
- Physical Rehabilitation Assistance covering costs of supportive medical devices to family members who suffer from special disabilities or health conditions;
- Vocational Training aimed at rehabilitating employable members of beneficiary families with a view to integrating them to the labour market.
- The global objective of this assignment is to assist the National Aid Fund (NAF) to develop a qualitative awareness, information and communication toward public, stakeholders and final beneficiaries.
- The specific objectives are:
- To assist NAF to prepare a communication strategy and action plan for the next 3 years;
- To assist NAF to improve its capacity building on communication and to subscribe to the performant and appropriate mass media and communication tools;
- To assist NAF to identify the relevant communication tools and mechanisms and start the implementation process.
Type of services provided
The services are provided by a team of four experts:
- Senior Communication Strategy Expert (51 w/d);
- Senior Communication Specialist (48 w/d);
- Senior Communication Training Expert (48 w/d);
- Senior Graphic Designer Expert (48 w/d);
- Supported by an Administrative Assistant (30 w/d).