Detailed description of project Back
The specific objectives of the contract are:
- To contribute to ensure smooth monitoring of the implementation of the educational reform support program in Morocco – Education II (EUR 91,9 million, 2014-2018);
- To check conditions and measures relating to the disbursement of the various tranches of budget support;
- To support the sectoral dialogue with all stakeholders in the sector (institutional partners and donors).
A total of 7 missions are scheduled. Expected results of each mission will include:
- A critical analysis of the implementation of the reform of the education sector (all missions);
- An assessment of the budget and public financial management in the sector (missions 1, 3, 5 and 7);
- A critical analysis of the implementation of the EU’s support program (budget support and technical assistance components) (all missions);
- A comprehensive review of the status of each of the different conditions set by the support program for each year and a reasoned assessment of the justifications provided for the achievement of the performance targets as per the matrix for payment of the tranche of the relevant budget support (missions 1, 3, 5, and 7);
- Technical and operational recommendations (all missions).
Type of services provided
The core TA team consist of 3 key experts:
- Education sector policy specialist (team leader), (106 m/d);
- Expert in pedagogy (99 m/d);
- PFM specialist (60 m/d).
Complimented with specialized expertise (education expert, specialist in integration of children with special needs).