Detailed description Back
The overall objective (Impact) to which this Facility is to enhance the EU-Indonesia partnership.
The Specific Objectives (Outcomes) of this Facility are as follows:
- Specific objective (Outcome) 1: Continue and reinforce EU-Indonesia relations and policy dialogues;
- Specific objective (Outcome) 2: Promote an increased alignment between EU-Indonesia interests, principles, policies, and values, including human rights and gender equality, with a particular focus on the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Specific objective (Outcome) 3: Build increased public awareness, understanding and approval of the EU and its role in Indonesia, the region and the world;
- Specific objective (Outcome) 4: Enhance climate, biodiversity and environmental management, mainstreaming and monitoring, as well as conservation, sustainable, management use and restoration of natural resources.
Qualifications and skills:
- A university degree in public relations/communication, social sciences, humanities economics, business or equivalent;
- Fluent in English (written, spoken, understanding).
General professional experience:
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience in areas related to communication;
- At least 5 years of working experience in media / public relations /communication.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 3 years in implementing communication and visibility campaigns including media relations and developing communication products;
- Proven experience in social media handlings, writing, editing and publish public communication messages is an asset;
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is an asset.