Technical Assistance for Institutional Capacity Building for the Implementation of Employment, Education and Social Policies Sectoral Operational Programme (EESP SOP) under IPA-II – Third Phase Back
The overall objective (Impact) to which this action contributes is: to improve further the capacity of DEUFA and potential and actual beneficiaries, in order to support them in fulfilling their functions related to the IPA and future EU Structural Funds implementations.
This action is foreseen to make DEUFA as an excellence center in EU funds management as well as a research and policy analysis center in the field of social policy and employment.
The specific objectives (Outcomes) of this contract are as follows:
- Specific objective (Outcome) 1: Provide support to DEUFA so that EESP SOP programme and IPA III financial cooperation are both managed effectively and serves as a valuable preparation for the future management of the ESF;
- Specific objective (Outcome) 2: Increase the capacity of institutions for policy design, effective use of IPA funds, Acquis alignment and conducting evaluation and thematic monitoring activities;
- Specific objective (Outcome) 3: Provide assistance in increasing the capacity of potential/actual beneficiaries on project preparation, implementation and management;
- Specific objective (Outcome) 4: Increase awareness of general public about the opportunities provided by EESP SOP and about its implementations and outcomes.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economic and administrative sciences, education, social sciences or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of working experience in one of these fields;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master’s degree, in public policy or social policy or development studies will be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in project implementation.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 5 but a minimum 3 years of experience as team leader and/or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation of projects;
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of employment and/or education and/or social policy (9)???;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in establishment, transforming and/or supporting management structures governing EU funds in Operating Structures or Contracting Authorities or Intermediary Bodies or Managing Authorities;
- Experience in either harmonization of EU Acquis Communautaire or evaluation of international donor programmes or project will be an asset.