Detailed description Back
The overall objective (Impact) to which this action contributes is: to enhance the EU-Thailand partnership.
The specific objectives (Outcomes) of this contract are as follows:
- Continue and reinforce EU-Thailand relations and policy dialogues (Outcome 1);
- Promote an increased alignment between EU-Thailand interests, principles, policies and values, including human rights and gender equality, with a particular focus on the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (Outcome 2);
- Build increased understanding and visibility of the EU and its role in the country, region and the world scene (Outcome 3).
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. political science, economics, social sciences, other) or in its absence, at least 5 years of experience in addition to the minimum general professional experience;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and computer literacy;
- Written and oral proficiency in English is required.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years of experience in relevant areas, such as project management, consulting, public policy, international relations, other;
- At least 5 years of experience leading teams in the public and/or private sector.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working in projects funded by international donors, in Thailand and/or related to Thailand;
- Knowledge of a wide range of EU policies and procedures, gained through relevant work experience, is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Thai institutions, policies and political system, demonstrated by relevant work experience, is an asset.