Detailed description Back
The overall objective (Impact) to which this action contributes is to establish a cooperation facility to support the implementation of the Multi-annual Indicative Programme 2021-2027 and Team Europe Initiatives, including strategic communication activities.
The specific objectives (Outcomes) of this contract are as follows:
- Support Lesotho’s development strategies, the implementation of the Multiannual Indicative Programme and Team Europe Initiatives;
- Promote the values that inspire the partnership between Lesotho and the European Union.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, International Relations, Social Sciences or equivalent domains. In its absence, equivalent professional experience of at least 12 years in the above domains, preferably in one of the countries included in the DAC List of ODA Recipients;
- Knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills and organisational capacity;
- Proven ability to write, synthesise and systematise information;
- Proven experience in preparing terms of reference, manuals and supporting documents;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural context.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience, with at least 6 years in international cooperation projects;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Technical Assistance Team Leader in European Union cooperation programmes;
- Work experience in Southern Africa and/or Lesotho will be positively valued.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in planning, formulation, analysis, implementation and evaluation of public policies;
- At least 5 years’ experience in improving and consolidating institutional capacities (planning, programming, information and monitoring) for the implementation of public policies;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the management of public finances and management of results-based management methodology;
- Proven experience working with Ministries or other entities of the Public Administration;
- Experience in managing change processes in the public or private sector will be positively valued.