Detailed description of project Back
The general objective of the assignment is to contribute to the formulation of a strategy for the 11th EDF interventions in CAR as part of joint programming with the Member States, other interested partners on the one hand and Authorities and local stakeholders on the other hand.
The specific objectives of this contract are:
In a first phase:
- Conduct consultations in accordance with joint programming guidelines;
- Provide synthetic analyzes of global and sectoral strategies and policies in the three identified areas of concentration;
- Formulate a joint roadmap with Member-States, interested partners and Authorities;
- Develop a draft 11th EDF National Indicative Programme for cooperation between the EU and the CAR from 2016 to 2020 on the basis of the national development strategy developed by the Authorities.
In a second phase:
- Contribute to the identification of programs and projects and drafting of financing agreements.
Type of services provided
- Analysis of national and sectoral strategies and policies available and establish credible syntheses, after taking into account any existing documentation;
- Participate in Education review conducted by UNICEF in late June (Education/VET expert);
- Formalize the framework of joint programming in accordance with the methodology defined by the Commission in consultation with CAR authorities;
- Conduct an identification of key contacts within the technical ministries, and within civil society, with the support of NAO services of ON and EUD;
- Consult, on terms to be agreed (coordination meetings and consultation, workshops, dialogue platforms) all stakeholders, both in the EU Member States and other development partners at the level of authorities, public administrations, private sector organizations, civil society;
- Develop a joint roadmap;
- Prepare draft National Indicative Programme 2016-2020;
- Identification and formulation of projects / programs and drafting of financing agreements.
The team consist of 3 experts:
- Macro-economist/Development expert, Team Leader;
- Education/VET expert;
- Local development/Food security expert.
PROMAN provides the services of the education/VET expert.