Detailed description of project Back
The aim of this Terms of Reference is to provide technical assistance and expertise to the EU Office in Kosovo for the assessment of project proposals under the 5 following Calls for proposals:
- Civil Society Facility 2014-2015, Support to Strategic CSO Coalitions (CSF 2014-2015 Coalitions), a restricted Call for proposals;
- Civil Society Facility 2014-2015, Support to advocacy initiatives of grass-root Civil Society Organisations (CSF 2014-2015 Sub-granting), an open Call for proposals;
- Civil Society Facility 2014-2015, Operating grants to community-based and/or self-advocacy CSOs (CSF 2014-2015 Operating grants), an open Call for proposals;
- Instrument for Pre-Accession 2013, Civil society grant scheme for the North (IPA 2013 North Grant Scheme), a restricted Call for proposals;
- European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights, CBSS for Kosovo 2014 (EIDHR 2014).
Type of services provided
PROMAN provides the services of 2 assessors (out of a team of 5).
Key stages in the evaluation procedure include:
- Administrative check;
- Assessment of the Concept Note;
- Assessment of the Full Application Form;
- Verification of eligibility.
Assessors are expected to produce the following outputs:
- Technical evaluation grids for concept notes of each project proposal duly filled in and signed (in hard copy and in electronic format) for all 5 Calls for proposals;
- Ranking list of concept notes duly filled in and signed (in hard copy and in electronic format) for all 5 Calls for proposals;
- Letters to applicants on the outcome of the evaluation (if requested);
- Request-for-clarification letters (if requested).