Detailed description Back
The overall objective of this contract is to contribute to employment creation and sustainable inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
The purpose of this contract is to provide technical assistance for the implementation of the ARISE Plus-Indonesia programme aimed at enhancing Indonesia's capacity to boost trade performance and competitiveness.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree or equivalent in international trade, natural science, engineering or a directly relevant discipline, or a minimum of 10 years equivalent professional experience in relevant areas to the ARISE Plus Indonesia programme;
- Excellent verbal and written command of English is mandatory. Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia would be an asset.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in managing and implementing Quality Infrastructure projects, technical advisory services to trade support institutions, EQI agencies, policy-makers, enterprises/exporters, others. Previous experience implementing multi-years technical assistance project would be an asset;
- Relevant professional experience in developing countries as per OECD list of ODA recipients.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years proven professional experience in implementing institutional capacity strengthening programme in related areas to Export Quality Infrastructure (EQI) and National Quality Assurance (NQA), such as standardisation, conformity assessment and testing, quality assurance system, sanitary and phytosanitary standards, standard harmonisation, etc;
- Proven experience in at least one of key sectors to be addressed by this programme i.e. agrifood, fisheries, wooden products, cosmetic preparation sectors, would be an asset.