Detailed description Back
The overall objective of this contract is to contribute to employment creation and sustainable inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
The purpose of this contract is to provide technical assistance for the implementation of the ARISE Plus-Indonesia programme aimed at enhancing Indonesia's capacity to boost trade performance and competitiveness.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in economics, law, international trade, public administration, business administration or a directly relevant discipline, or minimum 10 years equivalent professional experience in relevant areas to the ARISE Plus Indonesia programme;
- Excellent verbal and written command of English is mandatory. Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia would be an asset.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in trade facilitation related areas at national, regional and/or multilateral levels. Previous experience implementing multi-years technical assistance project would be an asset;
- Relevant working experience in developing countries as per OECD list of ODA recipients, Specific professional experience;
- A minimum of 5 years of proven professional experience related to institutional capacity strengthening in the areas covered by Priority Area 2 i.e. implementation and monitoring of WTO agreement on trade facilitation, customs, trade remedies, public-private dialogue;
- Previous experience with international organisations would be an asset.