Detailed description Back
The overall objective of this contract is to contribute to employment creation and sustainable inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
The purpose of this contract is to provide technical assistance for the implementation of the ARISE Plus-Indonesia programme aimed at enhancing Indonesia's capacity to boost trade performance and competitiveness.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree or equivalent in economics, international trade, business administration or a directly relevant discipline, or a minimum of 10 years equivalent professional experience in relevant areas to the ARISE Plus Indonesia Programme;
- Excellent verbal and written command of English is mandatory. Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia would be an asset.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years proven professional experience as Team Leader of technical assistance projects including the management of international team of experts of different technical backgrounds. Previous experience in implementing multi-years project would be an asset;
- Relevant previous working experience in developing countries as per OECD list of ODA recipients would be an asset.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in managing of participating in projects that covered technical aspects relevant to trade, investment and competitiveness policy planning, FTA, economic policy dialogue;
- Previous experience with EU-funded projects would be an asset.