Detailed description Back
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
- to increase the competitiveness of Turkey in technical textiles and composite materials sectors.
The purpose of this contract are as follows:
- to enhance capabilities of SMEs that are operating in the composite materials and technical textile sectors in Bursa, on prototyping, design and modelling.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelors’ degree in business administration, engineering or social sciences. In absence of university degree in above mentioned fields, university degree in any other field will be accepted together with 10 years of experience in regional/local economic development/competitiveness initiatives;
- Post graduate degree in the above-listed fields will be an asset;
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’ s degree (Up to 20 years of working experience will be considered as an asset).
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the setting up or management of research institution/test and analysis centers/prototyping centers/technoparks/excellence centers;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a team leader/project manager/program manager in EU/international funded project/programme(s) (Only the references indicating uninterrupted·-6-months- of- full-time- presence- or- more- experience- will- be- considered acceptable.);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cluster analysis/setting-up/coordination is an asset;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical textile and/or composite sector is an asset.