Detailed description Back
The overall objective of this contract is to develop the capacity of the OS and potential and actual beneficiaries, in order to support them in fulfilling their functions related to the IPA and future EU Structural Funds implementations.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- Provide support and assistance to the OS of EESP SOP so that programme is both managed effectively and serves as a valuable preparation for the future management of the ESF;
- Increase the capacity of institutions for policy design, effective use of IPA funds, Acquis alignment and conducting evaluation and thematic monitoring activities;
- Provide assistance in increasing the capacity of potential/actual beneficiaries on project preparation, implementation and management;
- Increase awareness of general public about the opportunities provided by EESP SOP and about its implementations and outcomes.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of public relations, communication, journalism or in the absence of such a degree at least 8 years of working experience in those fields;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master degree, preferably in public relations or communication, will be an asset.
- Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of public relations and/or communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing communication strategy/plan and materials (e.g. press release, case study, website, brochures, etc.) and/or in organizing communication/visibility events;
- At least 2 years' experience in planning and implementation of public relations and/or awareness raising campaigns;
- Experience in managing official social media accounts/website of a public or private institution/ international organization/corporations will be an asset.