Detailed description Back
The overall objective of this contract is to develop the capacity of the OS and potential and actual beneficiaries, in order to support them in fulfilling their functions related to the IPA and future EU Structural Funds implementations.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- Provide support and assistance to the OS of EESP SOP so that programme is both managed effectively and serves as a valuable preparation for the future management of the ESF;
- Increase the capacity of institutions for policy design, effective use of IPA funds, Acquis alignment and conducting evaluation and thematic monitoring activities;
- Provide assistance in increasing the capacity of potential/actual beneficiaries on project preparation, implementation and management;
- Increase awareness of general public about the opportunities provided by EESP SOP and about its implementations and outcomes.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences, social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in the field of education sector;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master degree, preferably in educational sciences, will be an asset.
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in field of training including design and/or implementation of trainings, including training of trainers.
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as trainer in designing, developing and/or implementing institutional capacity building;
- Preferably 2 years but a minimum 1 year of experience in project(s) in the field of education and/or employment and/or social inclusion;
- Experience as training in management structures governing EU funds such as Operating Structures, Contracting Authorities, Intermediary Bodies or Managing Authorities will be an asset.