Detailed description Back
The overall objective of this contract is to develop the capacity of the OS and potential and actual beneficiaries, in order to support them in fulfilling their functions related to the IPA and future EU Structural Funds implementations.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- Provide support and assistance to the OS of EESP SOP so that programme is both managed effectively and serves as a valuable preparation for the future management of the ESF;
- Increase the capacity of institutions for policy design, effective use of IPA funds, Acquis alignment and conducting evaluation and thematic monitoring activities;
- Provide assistance in increasing the capacity of potential/actual beneficiaries on project preparation, implementation and management;
- Increase awareness of general public about the opportunities provided by EESP SOP and about its implementations and outcomes.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economic and administrative sciences, education, social sciences or in the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in one of the fields;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master degree, in social policy or development studies, will be an asset.
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 4 years of experience as team leader and/or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation projects;
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience in one of these fields: employment and/or education and/or social policy;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design and/or implementation of capacity building projects;
- Experience in establishment and/or supporting management structures governing EU funds such as Operating Structures, Contracting Authorities, Intermediary Bodies or Managing Authorities in consultation and/or training services, organizational arrangements, reporting etc. will be an asset.