Detailed description Back
The global objective of this assignment is to provide support to the Beneficiary Ministry in preparation and implementation of the national legislation compatible with EU directives on Organ, Tissue and Cell Transplantation.
This framework contract has two specific objectives:
- Support to the Beneficiary Ministry in advancement and finalisation of National legislation (including secondary legislation) compatible with EU Directives in the field of organ, tissue and cell transplantation and promoting their implementation;
- Support in establishing of the Inspectorate in the regulatory agency in the field of organ transplantation and promoting its functioning.
Qualifications and skills
- At least Master's Degree or, in its absence, at least 8 years of equivalent professional experience in Medicine;
- PhD level education would be an asset;
General professional experience
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in regulations in the field of reproductive technologies;
- Proven experience as a project manager with a demonstrable record of team work resulted in a number of completed projects
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in transplantation international cooperation ( in regulations in the field of reproductive technologies);
- Comprehensive knowledge of EU transplantation health legislation and regulations ( in regulations in the field of reproductive technologies);
- Preparation of national legislation on reproductive technologies in accordance with corresponding EU directives and standards ( in regulations in the field of reproductive technologies);
- Experience of work as an expert in Donor/EU funded projects would be an asset.
- Good team-working, communications and inter-personal skills;
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Georgian language skills