Detailed description Back
The overall objective is to look for evidence of why, whether or how the results are linked to the EU intervention and seek to identify the factors driving or hindering progress.
The specific objectives are to provide the relevant services of the European Union and the interested stakeholders with:
- an overall independent assessment of the performance to date of the GESP, paying particular attention to its intermediate results measured against its expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
- key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve current and future Actions.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills (especially for interviews and report writing).
- 6 years of experience in the areas of intervention of the GESP: employment, TVET (technical and vocational education and training), social protection or private sector support.
Specific professional experience
- Participation in social protection, employment, TVET, or private sector support projects in Sub-Saharan Africa will be an added-value;
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of and participation in projects evaluation will be an advantage;
- Fluent in English (minimum: level B2), with excellent writing skills.