Detailed description Back
The global objective is to support the growth of the creative industries in Zambia to better contribute to economic diversification and development.
The specific objective of this assignment is to strengthen NAC's ability to support the business growth of creative enterprises in Zambia.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a Masters’ degree in the field of law, business, economics or creative industries, or in its absence 4 years of equivalent professional experience in legal reforms for creative industries in addition to the general professional experience.
General professional experience:
Specific professional experience
- At least 6 years of experience working in creative industries, preferably in developing countries.
- A minimum of one similar assignments advising on legal reforms in creative industries, preferably in Africa. Knowledge of industry standards and wage structure for creative industries is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
The team of experts should collectively have:
- Experience supporting the development of creative industries; experience in Africa is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the creative sector/industries in Zambia is an added advantage.