Detailed description Back
The overall objective to assist the EU Delegation to Pakistan to secure proper monitoring of the implementation of the above-mentioned decision for the grant and technical assistance contract components.
The specific objective of this contract is to assist the EU Delegation to Pakistan in performing monitoring activities of EU-funded contracts under SUCCESS decision as mentioned above, mainly in relation to:
- Result 1 of the Decision, aiming at 770.000 rural households in 8 districts mobilized and capacitated through community organizations of which at least 70% will continue to function effectively at the end of the project;
- Result 2 of the Decision, namely an average sustainable increase of poor household incomes by 30%;
- Result 3 of the Decision, namely increased economic and social services and community benefits from upgraded community infrastructures and productive assets operated and maintained with community involvement;
- Result 4 of the Decision, namely a dedicated Sindh Province policy and budget framework for community-driven local development implemented from 2018 onwards.
General professional experience
- Expertise in monitoring of construction work and community infrastructures (MR).
- All experts should have full working knowledge of English and excellent report writing skills (MR);
- Good command of Sindhi (MR) or Urdu (PR) by at least one of the team expert.