Detailed description Back
The main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union, the interested stakeholders and the wider public with:
- an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the Evaluation of the Infrastructure Investment actions, paying particular attention to its results measured against its expected objectives; efficiency of modalities of contracting chosen; role of local self-governments and/or central level Government in implementation of the projects and the reasons underpinning such results;
- key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve current and future Actions;
- special attention should be given to the sustainability of investments and current state of play of the investments realized. In addition to that evaluation should help to understand the performance of the Action, its enabling factors and those hampering a proper delivery of results as to inform the planning of the future EU interventions and Actions in the same sector.
Key Expert 2 will act as a Deputy Team Leader and also perform evaluator tasks.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree at Masters level– or, in its absence, professional experience of at least 6 years in addition to the minimum number of years of general experience specified below–in Engineering or other study field relevant for the Environmental Infrastructure sector.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in planning/preparation or implementation of infrastructure projects.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in performing evaluations of EU or other donors funded programmes/policies. Tender Evaluations, monitoring or impact assessments are not considered as relevant;
- Experience with preparation of technical documentation/feasibility studies/CBA/ SEA/ EIA/ for transport and/or environment infrastructure investment projects in accordance with the EU rules in at least one large scale project; o Professional experience in Western Balkans region would be considered as advantage.
- Excellent command of English – both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Serbian would be considered as advantage.