Detailed description Back
The contract will address the following:
- Reduce operating costs and increase efficiency through reduction in paper forms and hardcopy workflows;
- Increase transparency and accountability;
- Effective management of assets and resources;
- Improve service delivery (internal and external);
- Support decision-making process by providing the required data instantaneously;
- Facilitate the daily work by automating the processes, which reduce reliance on paperwork;
- Integration of all IT and SIS systems to ensure high quality of information.
These outcomes will be achieved by doing the following:
- Creating a common source of integrated information;
- Implement Complete Student Information Management System covering all processes in the training life cycle and fully integrated with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Financial and HR systems with Document Management System;
- Establish effective process workflow for the training processes with no missing or incorrect information using presented documents from the citizen mentioned in the procedure;
- Provide a single point of entry when capturing learner and other information;
- Establish full audit trails on all captured data and introduce instant messaging capabilities;
- Improve current reporting capabilities, and introduce management reporting capabilities;
- Full Document Management System functions as tracking, versioning and auditing;
- Monitoring and Evaluation for all training life cycle phases.
The service provider shall ensure meeting the following specific objectives (SOs):
- SO 1 - Develop an overall NSG ICT technical support, upgrade and maintenance plan for the medium term;
- SO 2 - Provide technical and programming assistance, including training of NSG staff, to enable the Student Information System (SIS) to be rolled out and functional within the NSG;
- SO 3 - Provide technical support and programming assistance, including training of NSG staff for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP);
- SO 4 - Provide technical support and programming assistance, including training of NSG staff for the Document Management System (DMS).
- At least a Masters' Degree academic level in ICT;
- In the absence of a Master' s Degree academic level, a Bachelor' s Degree academic level in ICT will be considered with at least 2 years' relevant experience in addition to the 6 years of general professional experience.
General professional experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in the fields described in section 2 (digital technologies and services) of Lot 2 Lot 2 -Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs.
Specific professional experience
- At least 2 experiences in the programming and development of TMS / SIS systems for education and training purposes;
- At least 2 experiences in the IT Systems development life cycle within the scope of web enabled applications;
- At least 2 experiences in any of the following frameworks: Spring; Spring security; Bootstrap; AngularJs; JQuery;
- At least 2 experiences with the following: Windows Server 2012 R2, - DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 2017 (Express Edition); DB server VM and development VM;
- Preferred: Experience with SupraTix software or equivalent SIS software brand.
- Excellent writing skills in English.