Detailed description Back
The main objective of this mission is to enhance the impact of audit reports on efficient and effective service delivery.
The specific objectives of the mission are:
- To enhance the mechanisms for sharing and tracking information on progress made in the implementation of audit recommendations;
- To strengthen the public demand for accountability in the implementation of audit recommendations.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in computer science, information technology, software development or any closely related subject;
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (C-2 level proficiency).
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of successful working experience with open source technologies and approaches;
- At least 6 years of professional experience in designing web-based applications and databases;
- At least 6 years of professional experience within open source development teams.
Specific professional experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience with the development of multi-level web-based monitoring systems.
- At least 6 years of professional experience with the development of web-based tools for stakeholder communication and collaboration.