Detailed description Back
The main objective of this mission is to enhance the impact of audit reports on efficient and effective service delivery
The specific objectives of the mission are:
- To enhance the mechanisms for sharing and tracking information on progress made in the implementation of audit recommendations;
- To strengthen the public demand for accountability in the implementation of audit recommendations.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or professional qualification in the fields of Accounting, External or Internal Auditing or any other closely related subject;
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (C-2 level proficiency).
General professional experience
- At least 12 years of professional experience as auditor in a public administration and/or as consultant in audit of public administration;
- Sound knowledge of recognized international auditing standards as defined by audit institutions (ref. INTOSAI, and IAA).
Specific professional experience
- At least one professional assignment closely related to strengthening systems aimed at increasing the use and impact of audit reports;
- At least one professional assignment closely related to strengthening the communication and dissemination systems for the results of audits;
- At least one professional assignment closely related to strengthening the stakeholder engagement in the tracking of the implementation of audit recommendations.