Detailed description Back
The main objective of this mission is to enhance the impact of audit reports on efficient and effective service delivery.
The specific objectives of the mission are:
- To enhance the mechanisms for sharing and tracking information on progress made in the implementation of audit recommendations;
- To strengthen the public demand for accountability in the implementation of audit recommendations.
Qualifications and skills
- Advanced University degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Project Cycle Management (PCM) or any closely related subject;
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (C-2 level proficiency).
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of successful international working experience with designing, implementing or evaluating complex data collection or data management systems;
- At least one professional assignment as team leader that required interacting closely with ITC technicians.
Specific professional experience
- At least 2 successful professional assignments related to process- & workflow analysis as part of designing, evaluating or implementing monitoring (process monitoring, progress tracking, progress validation, performance monitoring) systems.
- At least one professional assignment closely related to strengthening a system for tracking the implementation of audit recommendations.