Detailed description Back
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
- To contribute to enhance EU engagement with Civil Society in partner countries.
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
- To provide technical support to stakeholders, including DG INTPA Headquarters, EU Delegations, Framework Partnership Agreements’ (FPA)2 signatories, other CSOs and networks of CSOs in the implementation of the “Civil Society and Local Authorities” (CSO-LA) thematic programme in partner countries, covering the period 2021-2023.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree (Master or equivalent) in social sciences, international relations, economics, or a relevant, directly related discipline;
- Fluent (C2/C1) and excellent drafting skills in English, and at least in French or Spanish. Drafting skills in the three languages and in Portuguese will be considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of PCM and Logical Framework Approach; knowledge of EC procedures (especially for grant award) in the context of project/programme implementation.
General professional experience:
- At least 5 year of professional experience in development cooperation / international relations, out of which at least 2 years in fields related to the participation of Civil Society;
- At least 2 years of experience (either in the field or home based) as project/programme manager for projects implemented in a partner country of the EU.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience with the assessment of proposals in at least two calls for proposals. EC calls would be considered as an asset;
- Experience in organizing and facilitating capacity-building sessions for CSOs in partner countries;
- Experience (in the field or home-based) in at least two of the regions in which the Facility will operate: Africa, Asia and the Pacific, the Neighbourhood, Middle East and Latin America and the Caribbean;
- Previous experience in the context of the CSO-LA thematic programme and/or its predecessor, the NSA-LA programme, will be considered as an asset.