Detailed description Back
The global objective is to ensure proper and timely programming and implementation of the operations covered under the Transport Sector Operational Programme.
The specific objectives are the following:
- Provision of technical expertise to the EU Delegation on the technical review of programming and tenders’ documents under the Transport Operational Program as well as the Annual Action Document for 2020;
- Provide support, know-how and training in sustainable urban mobility planning and green shipping.
- 1 SUMP Expert: 80 working days
- 1 Maritime Expert : 30 working days
The team as a whole have to provide expertise in following areas of specialisation:
- At least 2 years of experience in developing and implementation of sustainable urban mobility plan projects in cities;
- At least 1 years of experience in monitoring, assessment, appraisal of SUMP projects;
- Experience and engagement with SUMP 2.0 process is considered a strong asset;
- Experience in providing training on urban mobility and SUMPs;
- At least 3 years of experience in preparing/developing blending projects with IFls for the EU financing;
- At least 3 years of experience in green shipping and/or maritime decarbonisation issues.