Detailed description Back
- To support research, innovation and entrepreneurship at the Higher Education Institutions in Belarus.
- To assess the current landscape of initiatives promoting linkage between higher education, research and innovation and entrepreneurial development in universities in Belarus.
- To validate EU support in the area of innovations, research and higher education.
- To develop options for possible EU support to the development and re-enforcement of the concept of Entrepreneurial University under the EU – Belarus cooperation programme.
- Category I expert: at least Master's Degree in a field relevant for the activities of education, research and innovation or, in its absence, at least 5 additional years of general professional experience on top of the 12 required under general experience.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably more than 7 years but at least 5 years of working experience in the area relevant to the assignment in the EU or ENPI/ENI/IPA beneficiary countries or post-Soviet countries.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in provision advice or carrying analysis/ assessment in the area of research and innovation.
- Experience in EU funded projects including ENPI/ENI/IPA beneficiary countries will be an advantage.
- The expert must be fluent in English and Russian.